Join Andy, Bil and Kim for one serious weekend of story training!
Andy, Bil and Kim invite you to join them for three days of intense training, personal coaching, and story building in the heart of Jonesborough, TN.
Group session topics include (not a full listing):
- Softening hard topics with humor
- Performance Coaching: All participants need to come with a prepared story to share with the group. Written or oral coaching is offered.
- Memory Mapping and Story Building
- Figuring out the broken areas of your stories
- Coaching: Learn how to coach others AND learn how to coach yourself!
- Grow: Marketing tools for your story business
- Humor and Heartache: Finding the perfect balance in a story
- Closing! Learn how to close your story with strength
- Personal coaching: One on one time with each of the tellers
- Creating a tall tale from personal experiences
- Stage technique: Making your telling an honest reflection of who you are
- Using folktales and fairy tales as speaking tools
- Finding alternative income avenues with your story art
May 21-23 Three days starting at noon on Friday and going till 5pm on Sunday
- All workshop participants will stay at the lovely AmericInn, in Jonesborough TN - rooming with a buddy will be encouraged. All lodging is arranged by the workshop coordinator, you just show up and relax!
- All workshop activities will take place at the gorgeous, Quiet Meadows B&B (see photos). Quiet Meadows provides us with calming, serene areas to focus, a main gathering place group activities, and little nooks for one on one coaching. An indoor swimming pool and spa, horses, and walking fields will be used for downtime late Friday evening and Saturday evening. A full size dining area and kitchen will allow us to eat and share all of our mealtimes.
- Workshop fees include: Two nights lodging, meals, all workshop activities, personal coaching, workshop handouts, free CD's, free admission to Saturdays evenings concert, use of Quiet Meadows pool and spa.
- Cost is $650 per person. If you are local, the price drops to $550 if lodging is not needed. A $150 non refundable deposit is required by April 12th. Space is very limited. If you are interested and would like to reserve a spot or find out more information, please email us at email@example.com or call Kim (did you honestly think those boys would be handling anything remotely close to administrative??) at 540-449-1458 www.americinn.com